Sunday, October 4, 2009

Samsung PN50B860 Great TV and Amazon Service

I wanted to write a positive review after receiving my 860 on Wednesday. I have purchased a lot through Amazon with no problems, and this is no different. I love the free shipping, no tax, and I didn't know it also included white glove service. They brought it into my home, unboxed it, set it up, and turned it on to make sure it was working properly and they left. I've read a lot before pulling the trigger, including AV forums. I too was worried about the "buzz", I was hoping since I'm sea level, I wouldn't have a problem. I'm not sure if that is the reason, the TV was made 09/09 in Tijuana Mexico. I don't even hear the slightest of anything and I'm very happy with the quality and clarity. I hope everyone else gets a winner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment