Saturday, October 10, 2009

Samsung PN50B860 Awesome Entertainment Television! Best Bang for the Buck

Like others here I did my research for about a month till I decided to buy this television, the PN50B860. 50" of glory in my livingroom. I tweaked the settings in Movie mode for watching Blu-Ray movies from my PS3 and the picture is amazing! Way better than Best Buy and Sears setup, and regular DVDs look awesome as well. I change the Video settings depending on whats on, like football, video games, or movie from the remote.
I had a Sony 46" LCD S-series before this, I know it's not apples to apples, but it still woops that TVs picture! Playing MGS4 was never so pleasing...
I bought this TV for 1900 flat from an ebay seller on July 1st, and pleased with everything. I like amazon too, but I saved 300 at that time.
Oh yea, no BUZZ here either, seems like only the same person complained about BUZZ on other sites and he had a PN50A850 or was it PN50B850? Anyways, it was a 850 model.

Good Luck on your TV search, mine had a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment